FIXING YOUR GEARS SINCE 1962
We service all bicycle and electric bicycle brands and styles, with an emphasis on preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, and component upgrades.
Our mechanics are available to fix flats, perform safety checks, build new bikes and box bikes for shipping.
Any new bike purchased through Bingham Cyclery comes with a free Basic Tune Up within 30 days of the bike purchase.
We recommend an annual tune-up in order to make sure your bike is pedaling safely and to assess wear and tear on components before a bigger problem arises.
Appointments are not required, but are available by calling 888-611-2453 or you can schedule your drop-off below:
BIKE SAFETY CHECK: $35
- Evaluate bike for needed repairs
- Tighten all bolts & quick release
- Ensure correct component installation
- Align handlebar, stem, saddle, & levers
- Inflate tires to correct pressure
- Lube chain
ANNUAL BIKE SERVICE: $69
- Safety check +
- Adjust shifting & cables, front & rear
- Adjust brakes & cables, front & rear
- Stand true wheels
- Wipe down frame
- Align derailleur hanger
ANNUAL BIKE SERVICE + CLEANING: $119
- Annual Service +
- Deep clean cassette, chain & Crank
- Clean frame
- Resurface brake pads & align rotors
- Adjust bottom bracket, hubs, & headset
- Install additional parts at no charge
COMPLETE BIKE OVERHAUL: $250
- Annual Service & Cleaning +
- Full strip down and overhaul of entire bike
- New bar tape or grips *Up to $25
- New cables & housing
- Sealant top-off
- Free shift adjustment within 30 days (cable stretch)
- Bonus: Brake bleeds only $12.50 per brake when combined with Bike Overhaul
- FLAT REPAIR: $9-20
- TUBELESS SETUP: $10
- TUBELESS TOP OFF: $5-7
- WHEEL TRUE: $15-30
- WHEEL BUILD: $60-90
- BRAKE ADJUSTMENT: $15
- BRAKE BLEED: $25
- SHIFTING ADJUSTMENT: $15
- DERAILLEUR INSTALL: $25
- HUB OVERHAUL: $15-20
- RUSH SERVICE: $30
- CLEANING; FRAME+DRIVETRAIN: $40
- FRONT FORK: $60
- REAR SHOCK: $40
- FACTORY OVERHAUL: $140-250
- Jr PS2 (2 YEAR) : $59
- PS2 (2 YEAR): $99
- PS2+ SUSPENSION (2 YEAR): $179
- ePS2 (2 YEAR): $149
- ePS2+ (2 YEAR): $229
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY OLD E-BIkE Battery?
Like most components on your bike, an electric bike battery will eventually wear out, not hold a charge, and need to be replaced. It's important to properly dispose of your old battery, and that's why we work with Call2Recycle to safely and responsibly recycle batteries!
When you purchase any new e-bike from us, we charge a $15 battery recycling fee to encourage you to return that battery back at the end of its life. You can also recycle batteries from bikes you didn't purchase from us for $15 each. This fee covers the safe packaging, shipping, and processing of your battery.