From Front to Rear, Passengers To Gear
Bingham Cyclery now has a wide array of electric cargo bikes to help you spend more time in the saddle and less time in the car.
Which e-cargo bike is right for you depends on what (and who) you need to move throughout your day.
We've compiled our collection here, and compared them to help you choose the bike that best fits your lifestyle.
Rear Cargo Bikes
CARGO OUt Back
Rear cargo bikes have been a staple of urban riders for years. Now, with more brands and styles available, there is a bike to fit any budget or carrying capacity need. These bikes can be long or compact, but are always easy to handle, even when loaded.
- Bingham Cyclery's rear cargo bikes are electric, to help you easily move through your day.
- With impressive accessory options, you can carry kids, groceries, pets, and gear with ease.
- Many rear cargo bikes offer easy ways to store the bike in small places.
- Many rear cargo bikes offer adjustable saddle and handlebar heights to allow multiple users to ride the same bike comfortably.
- See where you are going, without distraction.
ACCESSORIZE YouR REAR CARGO BIkE
Front Cargo Bikes
CARRY UP FRONT
Front cargo bikes can carry so much! From kids to pets to kids and pets to COSTCO runs, you'll forget you ever drove a car. Bingham Cyclery now carries several styles from the world's best brands. These bikes can be set up to work for your daily life, year-round.
- Bingham Cyclery's front cargo bikes are electric, to help you easily move through your day.
- With a payload resting at or below the bottom bracket, the front cargo's low center of gravity makes for stable, reliable handling.
- With impressive accessory options, including rain and sun covers, you can carry kids, groceries, pets, and gear with ease.
- Many front cargo bikes offer adjustable seatpost and handlebar heights to allow multiple users to ride the same bike comfortably.
- See your kids, pets, and cargo as you ride to keep everyone safe and happy.
ACCESSORIZE YouR Front CARGO BIkE
what you need for your best rides
What are E-Bike Battery Best Practices?
E-bikes and the batteries that power them are safe when properly used and maintained. Make sure you have the Owner’s Manual and any additional literature supplied with the e-bike. In coordination with the National Bicycle Dealers Association, we encourage adherence to the following guidelines to ensure maximum safety, utility, and life of your new e-bike and its amazing power pack.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY OLD E-BIkE Battery?
Like most components on your bike, an electric bike battery will eventually wear out, not hold a charge, and need to be replaced. It's important to properly dispose of your old battery, and that's why we work with Call2Recycle to safely and responsibly recycle batteries!
When you purchase any new e-bike from us, we charge a $15 battery recycling fee to encourage you to return that battery back at the end of its life. You can also recycle batteries from bikes you didn't purchase from us for $15 each. This fee covers the safe packaging, shipping, and processing of your battery.