We are excited to show off the NEW 2019 Stumpjumper Trail bikes at all of our Bingham Cyclery locations! Specialized has streamlined their Rhyme and Camber models into one by offering the Stumpjumper and the Stumpjumper (ST) Short Travel for both men and women. Whether you want Snappy and Nimble or Fast and Planted, the New Stumpjumper Trail bikes have you covered!
The new Stumpjumper is the ultimate trail bike. Lighter, stiffer and incredibly capable …
• Sidearm frame design to shave weight, increase efficiency and enhance suspension performance.
• Both bikes are available in a 650b (27.5”) and 29” wheel size that can accommodate a plus size tire should you crave the versatility of “two-bikes-in-one.”
• Each come with a “flip-chip” that enables adjustments in both head tube angle AND bottom bracket height.
• Crank arms are now a standard 170mm length to alleviate pedal strikes.
• Women’s models include an RX Tuned suspension system and women-specific touch points, yet keep the same incredible frame design.
• All carbon frames are S-works level full carbon front and rear.
your Best Ride Ever
How will this make your riding experience the best one out there? Specialized made sure that each detail resulted in elevating your riding experience to the highest level:
• FINELY TUNED: We fine-tuned the Stumpjumper’s front-end stiffness. The bike handles like it’s on rails. Point it where you want, and you’re going there. This is Rider-First Engineered™ for mountain. Each Stumpjumper delivers the same outstanding ride — regardless of size.
• MORE PRECISE: The Sidearm frame design improves performance in rough terrain by minimizing frame flex when the rear suspension is active. Sidearm does all that by directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame.
• STIFFER AND LIGHTER. Our goal was to create the best-handling trail bike possible. We also wound up creating one of the lightest trail bikes anywhere.
• EVEN SMOOTHER: Our engineers and in-house Suspension Team worked hand-in-hand. The goal? Optimize frame kinematics and rely less on shock damping. The result? The new Stumpjumper is supple over small bumps, with a firmer mid-stroke and exceptional big-hit performance.
• HASSLE FREE The new Stumpjumpers use standard stroke and eye-to-eye metric shocks. If you feel like experimenting with other shocks, it’s easy. We’ve also ditched press-fit bottom brackets. Full tubes can be found throughout the carbon frame, so all you have to do is push the cable housing and it’ll come out the other end. No more lazy loop, hidden stashes of magnets, pokey spokes, or pillows to cry in.
• SWAT™ DOWN TUBE STORAGE: The new SWAT™ Down Tube is sleeker & lighter, yet adds 20% more volume.
• QUIETER DRIVETRAINS: The revolutionary new chainstay protector silences chain slap.
So what are you waiting for?
Stop by one of our four locations today to test ride one of these beauties!
See you soon.