Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
$5.25 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
- Required to bleed Reverb 1x remotes - Compatible with Standard RockShox bleed kits - Included with remote upgrade kit and Reverb 1x post - Not compatible with SRAM brakes bleeding edge fitting
Park's FR-8 Freewheel Remover fits flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1mm threads. It can be held with a wrench or vise, and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Stainless, lightweight, low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates. Forged, Center-Pivot stainless steel bits. Durable stainless steel fastening hardware. - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Easy-to-grip alloy side plates with link storage - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - 144g
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 120g Tool bits: - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
Jagwire's Pro Mineral Oil Bleed Kit has everything you need to bleed Giant, Magura, Shimano and Tektro brakes plus a bottle of Finish Line mineral oil, too (image of Finish Line mineral oil unavailable from manufacturer).
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The most compact adjustable torque socket available. Works with a 5mm Allen wrench or any mini-tool with a 5mm Allen key to provide correct tightening of frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. - Torque range: 2 – 6Nm - Functions: 7 - Tool Material: Hardened steel - TorqSocket Material: Steel / Aluminum - Rubber strap, Carry case - Size: 6.9 x 1.7cm / 2.7” x 0.7” (TorqSocket) - Weigh (TorqSocket) : 72g / 2.54oz - Weight: (TorqSocket+bits+case): 128g / 4.51oz Tools: - 3 / 4 / 5 Allen bits - T20 / T25 Torx bits
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 148g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool
- Updated jaws work on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, e-bike chainrings, and cassettes. - Updated adjustment knob features gear size indication for quick reference of the current tool setting. - Adjustable plier design securely locks in place ensuring positive engagement and preventing slippage. - Fits 9-23 tooth gear sizes and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches. Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes and all standard width cogs and e-bike chainrings. Visit pedros.com/chainfit for the latest compatibility information. The Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal and now also works on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, and e-bike chainrings. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again.
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
Park's Torx Wrench Set is just what you need to make repairs on many of your bike parts that use Torx (star-shaped) fittings, such as disc brakes, pedals, chainring bolts, and others. It offers the common bicycle wrench sizes (T7, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40) in a convenient fold-up set. Its composite handle is super strong, comfortable to use and slip resistant.
$0.86 - $4.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
$55.99 - $79.99
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
- Pike Dual Position Air A1 1 year service kit - Includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals, Charger sealhead
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates. - Black forged Center-Pivot CrV bits wrapped. - Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. - RAP 18/24/25: Cast stainless steel chain breaker with integrated spoke wrenches (HEX 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - RAP 25: Lightweight aluminum Presta CO2 inflator. - RAP 24/25: Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, DISC brake wedge, rotor trimming tool) - RAP 6: Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6mm; T25; Phillips - RAP 12: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips - RAP 18: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker - RAP 24: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker; bottle opener - RAP 25: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker; CO2 inflator; bottle opener
Page 1 of 3 Next page