$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$11.00 - $16.00
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
The Essential Bike Care Kit includes the essential bike care products every rider needs to wash, degrease, and lube their bike. An incredible value, the kit includes a 4oz Pig Juice Degreaser, 4oz Green Fizz 16X Concentrate which makes 2+ Liters of Green Fizz bike wash, and a 4oz Chainj chain lube.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. Pedro's Pro Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals. Features include a long, 305mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate strength and long-lasting performance, and a precision cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning.
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built, with a versatile ball-style end on the long leg and a short leg covered with an ergonomic, soft plastic, over-molded TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide enhanced grip and comfort.
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. - Set includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 sizes. - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench opening are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
The Campy BB and Cassette Socket is designed to fit over Campagnolo bottom bracket spindles and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Campagnolo cassette lockrings and Record, Chorus, Centaur, and Athena bottom brackets - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
Make your Chain Pig like new again! The Pig Guts-Chain Pig Rebuild Kit includes a full set of internal cleaning components: - 3 Brush Wheels - 2 Outer Brushes - 1 Sponge
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
This is a multi-tool like no other. The Tülio Q/R Skewer Multi-Tool replaces standard 130mm and 135mm rear quick release skewers and provides an integrated 8-function sub-60 gram multi-tool. Each element of the Tülio was carefully selected to help you get home by providing the essential tools needed to get out of a jam. As an integral part of the bicycle, you can be sure you will NEVER forget a multi-tool again. Key features include a premium quick release skewer, ergonomic anodized 7075-T6 aluminum lever/tool body, heat-treated tool steel components protected by Taya GST 500 green corrosion-resistant coating, and total skewer weight of only 100 grams. Eight tool functions include 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches, flathead screwdriver, 1-11 speed compatible chain tool, and 3.23mm and 3.45mm spoke wrenches.
Page 1 of 2 Next page