The Sight Aluminum boosts every rider's All-Mountain confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
By re-imagining how we design bikes, our engineering department shattered the status quo with the Ride Aligned design system, addressing how a rider's center of gravity impacts the bike's performance, and then built the Sight's All-Mountain design and aluminum frame around that.
- 6061 Hydroformed Aluminum, 150mm rear travel
- Ride Aligned
- RockShox Yari RC motion control 160mm Boost , short offset
- RockShox Deluxe Select R
- JD TranzX long travel, adjustable Dropper post w/Norco lever
- Tubeless ready including tire sealant
- Shimano Deore 12 speed w/10-51T cassette
- Maxxis Assegai 2.5 Front, Dissector 2.4 Rear, EXO+ Maxx Terra
- Comprehensive set up guide
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Sight uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LONG-TRAVEL DROPPER POSTS: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, and allowing for size-specific, long travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff.
- PRECISION SUSPENSION: The Sight's RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to our precisely-engineered Ride Aligned kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned Bike Setup Guide, the Sight's suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- THE POWER TO STOP: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- DETAILS MATTER: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5" and 29". There's enough space for 2.6" tires, but we've equipped 2.4's with tough, supportive sidewalls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail, and we've spec'd quick-engagement freehubs because we know details matter. All of them.
- ADDED FRAME FEATURES: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it's hanging off the back of your buddy's pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||Aluminum All-Mountain, 150mm Travel, Ride Aligned, 27.5" and 29" Options|
|Fork||RockShox Yari RC, Motion Control, 160mm, 37mm Offset (27.5), 42mm (29)|
|Headset||FSA #57 E Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select R, 185 x 52.5mm, Trunnion|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST I29 TCS 2.0, 32H|
Front: Shimano HB-MT410 15 x 110 Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano FH-MT510, 12 x 148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
Front: Maxxis Assegai 2.5" 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+, TR
Rear: Maxxis Dissector 2.4" WT 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+, TR
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-MT6120-1 12spd|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Sealed Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano Deore CN-M6100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M6100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R|
|Handlebars||6061 Aluminum, 760mm (S), 780mm (M), 800mm (L, XL), 20mm Rise (S, M), 30mm Rise (L, XL)|
|Tape/Grips||SDG Thrice, Lock-On, Thin (S, M), Thick (L, XL)|
|Stem||Aluminum, 40mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
Front: Shimano Deore BR-MT420, 4 piston, Metallic Pads w/Shimano RT-64, 200mm rotor
Rear: Shimano Deore BR-MT420, 4 piston, Metallic Pads w/Shimano RT-64, 180mm rotor
|Saddle||WTB Volt 250 Sport|
|Seat Post||TranzX YS105 Dropper, Adjustable Travel, 34.9mm, 150mm (S), 170mm (M), 200mm (L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.