We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And, while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: 110 x 12mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Hubs||DT R470 Boost|
|Tires||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42T|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.