Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of our high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you basically have the Women's Torch 1.0 Road shoes. They have Velcro closures for a customizable, adjustable fit, a comfortable design, and a composite outsole that provides just the right level of rigidity.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for superior fit.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt and two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road and mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 237g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.