Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of our high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you basically have the Women's Torch 1.0 Road shoes. They have Velcro closures for a customizable, adjustable fit, a comfortable design, and a composite outsole that provides just the right level of rigidity.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for superior fit.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt and two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road and mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 237g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Pink Acid / 38||888818324170||61018-5438||42005|
|White / 38||888818323708||61018-5538||45176|
|Black / 38||888818326532||61018-5338||44447|
|Pink Acid / 41||888818323876||61018-5441||42009|
|Black / 37||888818325924||61018-5337||44446|
|White / 39||888818326433||61018-5539||45177|