Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. This 23mm size fits Shimano 15mm through-axle hubs. Some applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Professional Pedal Wrench features an angled, oversize head for maximum leverage. It has two 15mm wrenches at different angles, so you can maximize your leverage, and a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand the way flat wrenches do. There's even a hole in the end for hanging the wrench on your toolboard.
Cutting hydraulic brake lines is quick, easy and precise with Jagwire's Sport Hydraulic Brake Line Cutter. The hand-held design makes it possible to expertly cut hydraulic lines on the workbench and on your bike.
The Pro Internal Cable Routing Tool uses a rare earth magnet that attaches directly to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic shifting wire, and can be fed directly though difficult internal setups without the need for a separately routed "lead wire." - This pack includes replacement fittings to attach magnet to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic wire
Problem Solvers' Abnormal 46 Bottom Bracket allows you to your classic, favorite cranks with frames that use a PressFit30 bottom bracket. However, to extract the A46 BB, you'll need Problem Solvers' A46 Removal Tool. Here it is!
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
$11.00 - $16.00
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, this combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear and features a long, molded handle in addition to a built in hex shaped driver. - Works on 5- to 12-speed road and mountain bike cassettes and freewheels - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel / Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Jagwire's Needle Driver is a simple-to-use tool that secures the end of a hydraulic hose and allows for easy and gentle installation of hose fittings. The result is ideal brake performance and simple set up.
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
Do you just LOVE fumbling with awkward tools, slamming your knuckles into sharp gear teeth, and making tasks harder than they should be? If so, you should stop reading and give your chain whip a big hug! However, if you've been looking to throw your chain whip into the woods, never to be seen again, you've come to the right place. Pedro's Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in-close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 11-23 tooth gears on all multi-gear cassettes (including 11-speed), and locks in place during use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal - once you try it you'll never go back! - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Adjustable to fit 11-23 tooth gear sizes - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 11-Speed
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Page 1 of 14 Next page