Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
To keep your SRAM road disc brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads offer quiet braking and increased modulation. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set.
Kool-Stop's sleek, lightweight cross pad with their triple compound technology is a great choice for competitive cross bike racers. Features: - Forged Alloy Holder - Triple Compound - Lightweight Design Specifications: - Overall length: 54.5 mm - Pad contact width: 7.5 mm
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$44.99 - $60.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's HS1 Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat, save weight, and give you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
$10.00 - $20.00
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brake Levers feature Servo-Wave Brake Technology for improved pad clearance, quicker pad engagement, and plenty of braking power. The lever also has reach adjustment so you can fine tune performance to suit your hands. The hinged handlebar clamp assembly make for quick and easy installation, and I-Spec compatibility eliminates bar clutter by mounting the brakes and shifters (sold separately) to the same clamp. And in true Shimano fashion, the ergonomic pivot and two-finger lever geometry mean there's power to spare and their one-way bleed system of the non-corrosive mineral oil is quick and easy.
$36.00 - $104.95
- Replacement rotors specifically designed for Formula brakes - (IS) 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard or (CL) CenterLock 35mm spline-lock interface - 1-piece stainless steel or 2-piece aluminum carrier options
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Gain new braking options on your road or cross bars without giving up hand positions. Specialized's Top Mount Brake Levers are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and also provide a more upright position on road bikes.
$6.95 - $10.00
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors use a 3-layer sandwich of steel, aluminum and steel which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections , plus improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$17.00 - $20.00
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
The Springfield Brake Kit will provide easy braking upgrades along with value, as the kit will be more affordable than buying each part individually. All necessary hardware will be included as well. Doesn't get much better! - One spring design - Comes with GHOST PADS - Hinged lever clamp - Medium sized lever
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$19.99 - $53.00
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$24.00 - $31.99
To keep your Avid Trail brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a retaining bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, there's an aluminum backing plate option if you're really counting the grams.
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
$18.25 - $20.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$9.75 - $15.90
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
$19.00 - $20.00
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash.
$44.99 - $55.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
$35.00 - $39.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
$8.00 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page