- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Page 1 of 1