"The PCS-9.3 is a basic folding bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic – a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. Features 18"" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing. The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.* The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop. NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.? - Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8"" to 3"" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts - Narrow clamping jaws (2.7""/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts - Durable textured powder coat finish - Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg) - Height adjustable from 39"" to 57"" (990 mm–1450 mm) - Base when open forms a triangle of 36"" x 36"" x 48"" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm) - Folds down to 44"" x 14.5"" (1140 mm x 370 mm) - Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg) - #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray"
An alignment gauge is essential for diagnosing and repairing bent or misaligned derailleur hangers, often the source of shifting problems. The DAG-3 features an all-new design, engineered and built to be light, accurate, and versatile. The sliding indicator can measure derailleur hanger alignment against bicycle rims of any size and rotates out of the way to clear seat stays, racks, and other obstacles, allowing 360-degree measurement. The long, precision-extruded aluminum body is built to exacting tolerances and provides ample leverage for making adjustments. - Compatible with 16" to 29"+ wheels (ISO/ETRTO rim sizes from 317 to 630+) - Replaceable M10 threaded tip - Low-profile head fits low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers and Shimano Direct Mount hangers - Length: 16.5" (420mm) - Weight: 22.75 oz. (645g)
$5.25 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The Park Tool TW-5.2 is a high-quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). With a range of 2-14Nm, the TW-5.2 is designed for the lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem applications. Comes with its own protective case.
$55.99 - $79.99
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
Jagwire's Pro Mineral Oil Bleed Kit has everything you need to bleed Giant, Magura, Shimano and Tektro brakes plus a bottle of Finish Line mineral oil, too (image of Finish Line mineral oil unavailable from manufacturer).
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 non-Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
- Pike Dual Position Air A1 1 year service kit - Includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals, Charger sealhead
- Updated jaws work on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, e-bike chainrings, and cassettes. - Updated adjustment knob features gear size indication for quick reference of the current tool setting. - Adjustable plier design securely locks in place ensuring positive engagement and preventing slippage. - Fits 9-23 tooth gear sizes and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches. Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes and all standard width cogs and e-bike chainrings. Visit pedros.com/chainfit for the latest compatibility information. The Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal and now also works on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, and e-bike chainrings. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again.
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
The most compact adjustable torque socket available. Works with a 5mm Allen wrench or any mini-tool with a 5mm Allen key to provide correct tightening of frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. - Torque range: 2 – 6Nm - Functions: 7 - Tool Material: Hardened steel - TorqSocket Material: Steel / Aluminum - Rubber strap, Carry case - Size: 6.9 x 1.7cm / 2.7” x 0.7” (TorqSocket) - Weigh (TorqSocket) : 72g / 2.54oz - Weight: (TorqSocket+bits+case): 128g / 4.51oz Tools: - 3 / 4 / 5 Allen bits - T20 / T25 Torx bits
- Proper belt tension is critical to maintain optimum drive operation (low tension causes belt to skip on teeth, high tension causes excessive wear on belts, cogs and sprockets) - Tool gauges proper tension using a visual red/green indicator - It is recommended to rotate the drive and recheck tension several times around circumference of belt
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
Stainless, lightweight, low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates. Forged, Center-Pivot stainless steel bits. Durable stainless steel fastening hardware. - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Easy-to-grip alloy side plates with link storage - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - 144g
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates. - Black forged Center-Pivot CrV bits wrapped. - Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. - RAP 18/24/25: Cast stainless steel chain breaker with integrated spoke wrenches (HEX 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - RAP 25: Lightweight aluminum Presta CO2 inflator. - RAP 24/25: Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, DISC brake wedge, rotor trimming tool) - RAP 6: Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6mm; T25; Phillips - RAP 12: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips - RAP 18: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker - RAP 24: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker; bottle opener - RAP 25: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker; CO2 inflator; bottle opener
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
Rear Shock Service Kit Full- Monarch With Autosag Specialized B1
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Gear up with the CK-7 Combo Kit with compact Mini Pump. Toss a spare tube in the saddle bag and you've got everything you need to changes flats on the road. Includes: - Mini Pump - 6 Piece Mini Tool - 2 Tire Levers - Medium Saddle Bag - Ballistic Nylon Bottle Cage
Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, this combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear and features a long, molded handle in addition to a built in hex shaped driver. - Works on 5- to 12-speed road and mountain bike cassettes and freewheels - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel / Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 148g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool
Park's FR-8 Freewheel Remover fits flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1mm threads. It can be held with a wrench or vise, and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
Page 1 of 3 Next page